Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Model-Making Region

This is my first post so be nice. Let me tell you how this all came about, as I stared blankly at my computer screen after telling my internship surpervisor that I was in fact done with everything they gave me to do and that aside from reading the newspaper I really had no more aspirations for the day, she told me to wait. So that is in fact what happened I've been waiting for the past 3 hours so why not start a blog that will give you news that you would not otherwise read unless you stumbled upon this blog but that are in fact interesting, quirky or weird? Yes, this blog may have no theme what so ever but I'm just hoping it will develop into something.

So here is the first interesting story: Finding models in rural Brazil, if you were anything like me you would have thought that scouting agencies just happened to hold castings and wait for a stunning person to come by and make their month or maybe one of America's Next Top Model will actually become one. Well guess what according to a story from the New York Times modeling agencies in Brazil actually study the genetics and ancestors of the southern part of the country where they have previously found supermodels such as  Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrossio. I'm calling this The Model-Making Region

1 comment:

  1. bueno, pero esq con mujeres como Adriana Lima o Gisele Bundchen......yo tambien me hubiera ido para alla...haha

    ReplyDelete